Join this group of adventurous and fun loving people who travel with us by bus to shows, museums, tours, ocean cruises, and more.
There are no strangers, just friends that we haven't met!
Monday April 22nd Depart Honesdale at 7am (Rt. 6 plaza parking lot)
Breakfast (on your own) at Cracker Barrel and rest stop in Wilkes Barre
Arrive approximately 11:00am at Stone Gables Estate and The Star Barn Village
Lincoln Funeral Re-enactment Event
The only Full-Scale Replica of the Original Lincoln Funeral Car, Fully Furnished as it was on
April 22, 1865 including a Replica of Lincoln*s Coffin * Original Railbed (Built 1832)
* Original Hand-Cut & Laid Stone Wall * Original Funeral Train Route, April 22, 1865, 12:05pm*12:30pm
* Full-Scale Replica of an Original 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive * Period-Correct Band and Music
* Period-Correct 1850 Passenger Car to Carry the Troops * Sutler*s Village
* Restored and Rebuilt Herr*s Mill Covered Bridge with Troops Crossing the Conoy Creek
* Re-Enactors in Period-Correct Dress * Photo and History Displays
* Living Historic Lectures by Abraham Lincoln Presenter Fritz Klein and others
* Lincoln Funeral Train Art located in the Museum at The Star Barn
* Scheduled walk-thru of Lincoln Funeral Car & 1850 Passenger Car * Tour the 1877 Star Barn Village
* Tour the 1860*s Ironstone Ranch * Food and gift items available to purchase
(Please note Lincoln Funeral Car and 1850 Passenger car are not handicap accessible)
3:30pm Depart for The Confederate Conspiracy Murder Mystery Dinner at Bube's Brewery
The Rebels have taken York! Now they march on Wrightsville; and only the bridge, the Susquehanna River and a small Union army stand between the confederate army and the North. While the federate forces ready for the rebel assault Reverend John Stamm is having a dinner party. Invited are town folk, Mrs. Carpenter, Lottie Moon with Lieutenant Bayard and his prisoner Confederate Major Lane. Not everyone is as they seem; for there*s a spy at dinner.
Can you find the spy and save the union?
$135.00 p/p Adults Age 19-61
$120.00 p/p Students 6-18, Seniors (62+) or Military
(Seats Reserved with payment in full)
Includes: Bus Transportation and Driver Gratuity, Admission to Lincoln Funeral Re-Enactment with scheduled tour of Lincoln Funeral Car and 1850 Passenger Car,
Murder Mystery Dinner w/Iced Tea, Coffee, or Tea (CASH BAR available for Soda, Beer, Alcohol, etc.)